Blackheads strips are probably the 3rd place friend of any woman’s beauty bag. It’s no secret, that men also have them in their bathroom. Anyway, this is a face concern, which should be the №1 question of our look. So, what are they, these blackheads? In dermatologists’ terms, these are open comedo, or black bumps on the skin surface
How to Give No Chance to Blackheads Appearance: Dermatologists Recommend
- No oily lotions or creams, as they only clog pores and lead to even more blackheads.
- Try gentle acne cleansers along with acne fighting medications, washing your face twice a day.
- Regularly exfoliate facial skin in order to remove all dead skin cells from its surface. Dead skin cells also clog pores and increase oil production.
- Use an exfoliating scrub with helpful salicylic acid, and blackheads won’t form.
- Do oil-absorbing clay masks more often. They absorb excess oil which clogs the pores.
- Wear less makeup if possible.
- Wash your pillowcase weekly in order to clean any dead skin cells or left oils.
- Every 2 weeks use some facial steam for opening and unclogging your pores.
Removing Blackheads on Nose: Top 3 Methods
First of all, forget about manual extracting blackheads, despite you cannot resist this temptation. Most people don’t know that it leads to inflammatory skin processes. So, don’t be dummies, and simply get to know more natural ways of getting rid of those unpleasant blackheads. Stop damaging the skin and making the blemish worse, that’s just it.
Pore Cleaning Strips are the most advertised and easiest method all over the globe. They are made especially for the nose and its curves. Each brand has particular instructions, but most strips work the same way. Wet your nose and apply the adhesive-backed strip. Then let it dry and pull it from both sides. Consequently, you’ll lift blackheads out of your skin. The key thing here is not to use pore strips too often, because this can damage your skin.
Blackhead Treatment Creams should be chosen if they contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. These ingredients work wonders with different skin problems.
Professional Facial is performed by the dermatologist. To start with, you may ask for individual advice on getting rid of blackheads.
6 Natural Points to Consider
Reducing skin oiliness, exfoliating its dead cells and a balanced diet really help to keep all blackheads at bay. There will be no oil, dirt and pore clogging. Speaking of the latter, eating healthy foods not only leads to your beautiful and glowing skin, but your overall health as well. Besides, remember about keeping yourself well-hydrated. Begin drinking plenty of fluids, and your cells will function at their fullest. Finally, get enough rest, that is at least 8 sleep hours every night. Then, your skin won’t look tired, stressed and old. Avoid stress as well, as it is a common cause of many skin problems.
So, how to get rid of blackheads on nose? Perhaps, not forever, but you’re completely armed with this knowledge most of the time.